Love this Mama Elephant Carnival Cupcakes stamp set, the images are A-DORable! I have a friend with a baby on the way and this set makes it easy to create a perfect Congrats card.
I’ve coloured the animals with Distress inks on Langton watercolour paper and had a complete ball doing it – those inks are a joy to colour with. My frame is the Mama Elephant Femme Frames scallop edge die using the stitched frame die to create the frame. I’ll be posting the card so I made a co-ordinating envelope with a couple of little friends on the front too.
I’d like to enter this into a few challenges as i’m rather chuffed with it 🙂
- Simon’s Monday Challenge – Little Critters
- Creatalicious Challenge 115 – Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks Challenge 83 – Baby Cards
- Creative Inspirations Challenge 275 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl – Use Any Image
Thanks for looking.